- Born between 01/01/1990 and 31/12/2004?
- Studying on a higher education level (or at least have an active registration in the year of participating) / graduated after 01/07/2020?
- Riding on elite (or U23) level?
- Stoked to participate in the European Universities Cycling Championship in cycling or mountain biking?
Then make sure you:
- Share your interest with your National University Sports Association (NUSA) (and National Cycling Association). We are willing to help you with this if necessary.
- Let your NUSA register your country as a participating country in our championship before January 15 2021
- Prepare yourself for some tough racing in Nijmegen!
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!
Contact details organisation:
Any problems in contacting your NUSA or Cycling Federation? Please let us know! For all your questions about the event: JUST ASK! You can contact us:
About the event:
Our event offers 4 races, with unlimited opportunities. Down below a short description of these races.
- Road Race (RR). The best riders of different universities gather to represent their country. The road race will take place on a challenging lap with some short but steep climbs. Although the altitude meters aren’t shocking, the peloton will probably use the same strategies as needed in a Tour de France stage, since the legs will hurt for sure. The perfect ingredients to work together as a team and take the victory back home.
- Individual Time Trial (ITT). In this individual race the athletes limits will be tested. No help from teammates, only the athlete against time and the elements. Which university will delegate the strongest athlete?
- Cross Country (XCO). With a mass start the athletes will be firing off into the forests with only one thing in mind: crossing that finish line first. The athletes will not only have to overpower the rough landscapes, but also overpower foreign participants as they’re all on the same parcours together. Who will be the most skillful athlete and beat the rest?
- Mountain Bike Eliminator (XCE). Once again the competition is not only between the participating countries, but it’s a rivalry between all the individual athletes from different universities. The athletes will have to go full gas multiple times after one another. All within one hour time. Who will beat their contenders every elimination round and battles for the medals in the big final?
Please visit the pages on the right to obtain all the information about the programme and courses.